|Fund Description||The investments are intended, over time, to be weighted towards European securities but investments in non-European securities will not be subject to any limit. The Fund will seek to achieve its investment objective by taking long and short positions in or taking exposures across a broad range of asset classes including equities, equity related securities (such as warrants, convertible bonds and exchange traded funds), derivatives (including those simulating short positions), government and corporate debt securities, collective investment schemes (including exchange traded funds), commodities, currencies and cash.|
|Objective||The investment objective of the Fund is to achieve long-term capital appreciation through investing in equities and equity related securities, debt securities and currencies and related financial instruments.|
|Equities:||300% gross (within a net notional exposure range of -50% to +200%)|
|Government bonds:||150% gross on a ten year adjusted basis (within a net notional exposure range of -100% to +150%)|
|Corporate bonds:||100% gross (within a net notional exposure range of -50% to +100%)|
|Active currency:||200% gross (this excludes currency hedging)|
|Options:||Exposure is measured on a delta adjusted basis|
|Management Fee||1.36% p.a. (including GST net of RITC)|
|Performance fee||20% (including GST net of RITC) of the amount the Fund outperforms its hurdle (see PDS for further information).|
|Performance hurdle||High water mark|
|Redemptions Payable||Usually within 7 days|
|Distributions||Yearly 30 June (if any)|
|Distribution Reinvestment Plan||Available|
- Access to Odey Asset Management - The Fund provides you with the opportunity to access the Investment Manager's flagship investment strategy through an Australian-domiciled managed investment scheme.
- Management expertise and research capabilities - By investing in the Fund, your money will be invested into the underlying fund which is managed by Crispin Odey, one of the world's most respected investors who has produced exceptional returns for his clients over many years. Crispin is supported by a large investment team, which is comprised of 11 portfolio managers and 22 research analyst.
- Access to investment opportunities and overseas markets - A managed fund product such as the Fund pools your money with that of other investors. This allows you to benefit from the Fund's ability to invest in a diversified portfolio of investment opportunities, which individual investors cannot usually achieve on their own.
- Risk control - Odey Asset Management continually monitors risk and is ever mindful of preserving capital. Continous monitoring of the Fund's investments as events unfold guide Odey's level of portfolio commitment and thier pragmatic approach allows them to act quickly should the investment case alter.
|Prices at 19/10/2017||Application Price||Net Asset Value||Redemption Price||Unit Price History|
|Odey International Fund||0.545704||0.544072||0.54244||Click Here|
|To 30 September 2017||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year||3 Years (p.a.)||5 Years (p.a.)||Since incep (p.a.)|
|Odey International Fund||-5.9%||-13.1%||-14.3%||-28.9%||-22.1%||%||-18.0%|
|MSCI World Index Daily TR Net Local||2.3%||3.9%||6.7%||17.9%||8.9%||%||8.4%|
* Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Total Returns of the Odey International Fund over specified periods are shown in the above table. This table contains information regarding Total Returns to the date specified. Total Returns are calculated after taking into account performance fees. A performance fee equal to 20.5% (including GST net of RITC) of the annual return on the Fund (if that return is positive for the given calendar year and subject to a high water mark) is payable out of the assets of the Fund. The Total Return performance figures quoted are historical, calculated using end of month mid prices and do not allow the effects of income tax or inflation. Total Returns assume the reinvestment of all distributions. The performance is quoted net of all fees and expenses. The Indices do not incur these costs. This information is provided for general comparative purposes. Positive returns, which the Funds are designed to provide, are different regarding risk and investment profile to index returns.
- BT Wrap
- Federation Alliance
- Macquarie Wrap
For more information, contact John Clothier, General Manager, Distribution on +61 408 488 549.